WHY CHOOSE NIAGARA?
Since I moved to the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada, many colleagues and friends have asked the question “What is it that led to you moving to Niagara?”. Aside from some personal factors such as being closer to family, I’ve compiled a list of 7 great “selling points” of the Niagara Region…..
- The Niagara Region is home to acres of lush farmland, much of it is in the form of vineyards growing grapes used to make the wine that Niagara Region is well known for. The Region is home to hundreds of vineyards and wineries.
- The Region is bordered by Lake Ontario to the North and Lake Erie to the South, it’s home to many beaches and cottage country just a short drive from Toronto. The shorelines of Lake Erie in Wainfleet, Ontario is worth checking out!
- Brock University and Niagara College attract students and investors buying rental properties alike.
- The 2 casinos located in Niagara Falls are a great attraction to many locals and visitors alike.
- The Falls is a great wonder of the world located in the Niagara Region. Need I say more?
- Oh la la…The charm and character of Niagara On The Lake makes believers out of many visitors as the local boutiques, restaurants, festivals and culture will keep you busy for many weekends.
- The existence of over 200 scenic hiking/walking trails all make this a favourite destination for travellers alike.
- If this piques your interest and you are interested in viewing properties in Niagara, please contact me as I would be happy to help!